In this course, students will expand upon their existing knowledge and learn and use advanced features. Free Download
- Customize the Outlook Experience
- Use Advanced Calendar and Task Options
- Work with Rules and Automation
- Share Calendars, Contacts and Mail Folders
- Use Advanced Customization and Work with Data Files
- Outlook 2016 Introduction Course or equivalent experience and knowledge
In this course, students will expand upon their existing knowledge and learn and use advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 2016. Students will modify and manage message options, tracking and delivery options, voting options, contact options, calendar options, and other advanced Outlook features. Students will also review advanced calendar and task usage, rules and automation, cleanup commands, sharing options, advanced graphic options, junk mail options, import and export features, and how to back up their Outlook data. Additionally, students will learn to share Contacts, Calendars and mail folders.
This IAAP-certified counts for 4.0 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email [email protected] upon completion of the course to obtain your certificate.