What you’ll learn
Google search engine searching tricks that will help you to find accurate information faster and find what you look for in ways you never experienced
Use Google Search Engine At It’s Maximum
Filter your search results according to your own criteria
You can use the complementary services of Google to improve your searches and find the solution to countless problems that you will face
Add Google Advanced Search as a technical skill on your resume
You will be able to do all kinds of basic and advanced searches in Google to find any type of information
You will learn to find all kinds of courses, books, videos, music and all kinds of free resources or with the best prices.
You will use Google like Travel Guide
Eager to get the most out of the services available on the Internet.
A computer or mobile device with Internet access and google chrome.
How much per day do you use the Google search box? 5x times per day?
Is it too much or too little? I’m confident in saying that it’s far too low!
I teach you 15 tricks to use Google Search more efficiently and faster than before to get what you want and stop wasting time on moving between sites and find whatever you are searching for more accurately and in the most professional way and discover new ways to handle google search that will change your life. You probably already know that searching for something on Google takes a long time, and it may be frustrating at times, scrolling and sifting through so many pages and accessing so many worthless websites that don’t offer the precise material we’re looking for. The reason for this is because Google indexes hundreds of web pages every day, and because there is so much material, typing a basic search phrase to locate anything doesn’t always get the precise results on Google’s first page.
I created this course to offer my advanced Google searching hacks and tips on how to utilize Google’s advanced hidden queries to unlock the maximum capabilities of the search engine.
Take this course if you would like to learn:
- how to use power search queries for advanced searching
- how to find exactly what you want everywhere in the world
- how to find the best restaurant in your town
- how to find the best historical places
- how to use Google for fun
- how to use Google for trip planning,
- how to use Google every day with essentials tips and tricks
- how to use Google for Business
- Filter your search results according to your own criteria
- Add Google Advanced Search as a technical skill on your resume
- You will be able to do all kinds of basic and advanced searches in Google to find any type of information.
- how to use Google Search shortcuts
- how to use Google Search URL specifiers
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to add your newly developed Google Advanced Search skills on your CV. All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so you can see everything I mention during the lectures (check out the free preview sections!)
I’ll personally answer any questions you have, and I’ll be delighted to give tools, resources, and any other assistance I can in helping you learn Google Advance Search from the scratch. I’ll also be upgrading the course every month with new Google Advanced Search techniques and approaches, so you’ll always be up to date.
If you’re looking to save hours of time, learn an invaluable skill, and become a boss at finding anything, click Take This Course at the top right of the page and let’s get started!
This course is very actionable with real examples and it’s designed for 1 hour. Finally, I guarantee you that after watching this course you will spend additional 1-1.5 hours playing with Google Search Box.
Who this course is for:
- Who Want to learn google tricks
- If you mess with searching inappropriate results and want to learn google secret hacks
- Should not take – Google Experts (UX with GQuerries, GEngines)
- If you have a beginner or intermediate level at searching stuff on Google, then this course is definitely for you!
- Students at any stage of their education who want to find quality information on the Internet
- Anyone who wants to improve their job opportunities by being able to find resources on the Internet to learn the skills that the market requires.