3D Modeling Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D
The 3D Modeling: Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D course teaches you the spline modeling techniques using the spline primitives, tools and functions available in CINEMA 4D. This course first introduces you to the splines primitives and then shows you the functioning of spline creation tools such as the Sketch, Spline Smooth, Spline Arch, and Pen tools. Then, course jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using splines, extrusion, sweeping, and lathing, and how to work with the other spline functions/tools/commands available in Mesh menu.
This course includes stand alone hands-on exercises to hone your skills. Also, there are practical challenges included that will help you to assess your knowledge gained in the course.
By the end of this course, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating 3D models using splines. The working files are available so that you can follow along with me throughout the lessons.
Question: I have no-experience with CINEMA 4D, is this course is for me?
Yes. If you are an absolute beginner in CINEMA 4D, two eBooks in the EPUB format are provided in theAppendix: Content for Absolute Beginner section of this course. We recommend that you first go through these ePubs and follow the content and included 5 hands-on exercises; to get started with CINEMA 4D. once you finish reading these two eBooks, start the course from the Section 2 and follow the course in sequence.
I’ll be regularly adding more content to this course so keep coming back.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions of CINEMA 4D.
The salient features of the 3D Modeling: Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D course are as follows:
- 2 hours of on-demand video with 21 lectures explaining spline modeling techniques with CINEMA 4D.
- Splines and splines creation tools are explained.
- Splines command and functions explained.
- All Generator objects explained.
- 2 eBooks in the ePub format for absolute beginners.
- All CINEMA 4D files, images, and other resources are available. You are free to use these files in your personal or commercial work.
- Access to each tutorial’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
- Includes stand alone hands-on exercises.and practical challenges to hone your skills.