Agile Project Management (Learn) Free Tutorial Download
[REQUIRED] Taking the Agile Crash Course before going through this Bootcamp. This Bootcamp has been designed to reinforce and strengthen your Agile skills via a set of practice tests that will test and strengthen your Agile knowledge
This Agile Project Management Bootcamp course consists of a series of Sprints (practice tests) that will help you develop the Agile mindset. You’ll go through exercises that will strengthen your Agile Project Management skills; this will allow you to hit the ground running on your Agile projects.
This course if for:
- [REQUIRED] People who already took the Agile Crash Course
- People who want to practice their Agile skills
- Agilelists looking for an Agile refresher
- People who want to strengthen their Agile knowledge
- People who want to develop the mindset of an Agilelist
- People who want to apply what they learned in the Agile Crash Course
- People who want to practice their Scrum skills
You will learn to:
- Think like an Agilelist
- Identify Agile concepts and principles
- Recognize Agile myths
- Strengthen your Agile vocabulary and mindset
What are the advantages of Agile Project Management?
- In Agile Project Management you deliver projects faster.
- Agile Project Management fosters an environment of constant collaboration, teamwork and focus on execution.
- In Agile Project Management you have direct input from your customer throughout the whole project.
- In Agile Project Management udemy you constantly reflect for improvement with sessions called Retrospectives.
- Agile Project Management shifts from traditional long documentation processes and long meetings to agile, lean processes, practices and rituals such as the daily standup.
- In Agile Project Management roles blur, meaning everyone can participate on different tasks regardless of whether it’s their “official” role or not. For example, not only testers test, but others too (if the teams decides that).
- Agile Project Management udemy, allows you to focus on value and the minimum required working solution known as the MVP (Minimum Viable Product). So you apply a basic/yet really important concept all the time: keep it simple!!! Don’t build a Ferrari if all you need is a skateboard!
- Visual boards (Kanbans) and reports (burn down charts), are a key part of Agile Project Management udemy. It allows everyone to stay on the same page and be able to understand speed of execution, areas of improvement and more.
- And there are many more advantages, but you’ll learn more about that as you go through the course 🙂
Does this course include an Agile Project Management Certification?
Yes, you will receive an Agile Project Management Bootcamp Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Agile Project Management Bootcamp Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Agile Project Management Bootcamp Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called “Professional Development,” then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.
Does a Udemy Agile Project Management Bootcamp Certification have any value in the real world?
Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide “accredited” certifications (like the one you would get from a University), Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 15 Million users worldwide. So it definitely carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Agile Project Management Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in an Agile environment or Project Management.
Step into my classroom and start learning about Agile now. You will learn about powerful tools and concepts that will enable you to become more successful in your projects. We will go through a set of exercises covering Agile rituals, tools, concepts and more. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become and Agilelist.
°°So if you haven’t done so already click on “Buy Now” now! Or… What are you waiting for?°°
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
- [REQUIRED] People who already took the Agile Crash Course; it’s a pre-requisite for this one
- People who want to practice their Agile Knowledge
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and pretty much anyone interested in developing an Agile mindset.
Leave a Reply