The student’s must have a laptop / PC and familiar with the Asp Dot Net and Entity Framework.
The student must have a 3 – 6 months of experience with .Net Core Restful Api’s.
Microsoft Azure account is required if you want to publish Or deploy the Api’s and connect the api’s with Azure Cosmos DB
In this course we’ll cover all the advanced functionality of Rest Api’s with .Net Core and C#. This course is designed for those who are familiar with .Net Core Rest Api’s.
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via ASP.NET Core and C#. So if you’re familiar with C# , ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core Or if you want to create the Restful Api’s with .Net Core then this is the right course for you.
In this course we’ll start our work from the scratch and we will not use any copy paste technique. We’ll write all the code from scratch.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- How to Create Rest Api’s with Dependency Injection Or repository Layer Pattern
- Create Restful Api’s via Entity Framework Code First Approach
- Connect Api’s with MS-SQL Database
- Add Migrations in Rest Api’s
- Implement Status Codes & Error Handling with Service Layer Pattern
- Integrate DTO’s and Automapper in Rest Api’s
- Integrate OData and Rate Limiting functionality in Rest Api’s
- Install MongoDB Compass GUI, Connect MongoDB with .Net Core Rest Api’s
- Perform CRUD with .Net Core Rest Api’s and MongoDB
- Integrate Azure CosmosDB Api for MongoDB
- Deploy Rest Api to Microsoft Azure
A valuable Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the Rest Api ‘s put a powerful and attractive look in your Resume .Both C# and ASP.NET are open source, easy to learn and has an excellent Microsoft support.
Jobs in Rest Api’s are plentiful, and being able to learn the Web Api ‘s with a professional way will give you a strong background to more easily pick up other challenging platforms and create the Rest Api’s for other platforms.
Content and Overview Suitable for C# programmers, Asp.Net Developers , Software engineers or Backend Developers. Through this course , you’ll create a Restful Api’s and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Restful Api’s.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn Rest Api’s from a Microsoft (MVP), Xamarin MVP from your own desk.
- Create Restful Api in ASP.NET Core 6.0 with me.
- Suitable for intermediate & advanced programmers, C# Asp.Net developers and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, with Hands on Lab Practice and coding.
- Breaks even the most complex scenarios down into simplistic steps.
- Also you’ll be able to learn all the Advanced concepts of Rest Api’s like OData , rate Limiting , DTO’s , Automapper , MongoDB, CosmosDB and Deployment etc.
- After this course you can also apply those Rest Api’s concepts in some other programming language.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who has some basic knowledge of .Net Core , Entity Framework and C# and willing to start career in Rest Api’s and back end development .
- Some prior programming experience in C# and Object Oriented will also help to pick the concepts easily.
What you’ll learn
You’ll be able to Create Advanced Restful Api’s with .Net Core
Create Rest Api’s with Dependency Injection and Repository Layer Pattern
Connect Rest Api’s with MS-SQL Database with Entity Framework and add migrations
Add Data Transfer Objects (DTO’s) and integrate Automapper inside the Rest Api’s
Learn how to use the OData inside the Rest api’s
Learn Rate Limit and integrate it inside the Rest Api’s
You’ll also learn MongoDB , Install MongoDb Compass GUI , Connect MongoDB with .Net Core Rest Api’s
Implement MongoDb CRUD with .Net Core
Create Azure CosmosDb Api for Mongo DB and connect it with the Rest Api’s
Deploy the Rest Api’s to Microsoft Azure