All you wanted to know about Self-Service Dashboards in Excel – Learn Excel Self-Service Dashboard
This course takes a deep look at the new capabilities of MS Excel to develop instant Dashboards. These smart techniques will allow you to design self-service dashboards in minutes. The topics covered in this course mainly focuses on Analysis proficiencies.
At the end of the course, participants would learn / use / acquire the following techniques / knowledge:
Generate Pivot tables and charts to explore data sets.
Implement slicers to develop instant dashboards.
Appreciate the use of Sparklines for in-cell histograms.
Reduce data speculation by using Excel’s data Analysis capabilities
This course is designed for Excel users, project managers, and decision makers who want to fill the gap between Excel spreadsheet and a complete business intelligence solution. Leveraging Power Bi from Microsoft, candidates will learn how to pull data into an Excel spreadsheet from a multitude of sources, how to format and prepare those data before loading into an analytical model, and how to create visualizations and dashboards upon those data.
– Course Introduction
– Creating Pivot Tables using complex Datasets
– Generating Pivot Charts Instantly
– Implementing Slicers to build Interactive dashboards
– Grouping and Sub Total of Data in Pivots
– Beautifying reports / tables using Sparklines
– Designing Aged Reports and understanding data bucketing concepts
– Reducing speculation with What-If-Analysis – Goal Seek, Data Table, Scenario Man
– Quick Analysis Tools – for Charts, Tables, Formatting etc. (Excel 2013)
– Additional Material
– Mock Test
Manufacturer: Udemy / Udemy
Teacher: GrayCampus Inc.
Training level: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 2 hours +
File size: 643 MB