This Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On will start from cloud computing introduction, cover AWS core concepts as well as advance concepts. The concepts are covered using Hands On Labs.
Learning cloud computing is an effective way of entering into high paying career. This course can help you getting started with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
The biggest advantage is that some sections contains hands on combining various services.
Why to join this course ?
– More focus on making your fundamentals strong.
– How to properly set up the Labs (State of Art Labs) for learning the concepts has been covered (Hands-On Approach).
– Customized Diagrams (We strongly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words).
– Unique innovative style of teaching.
– More than 25 years of experience in Hands-on training.
What you will learn in this course
– Cloud Computing Introduction
– What is Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
– What is Platform As A Service (PAAS)
– What is Storage As A Service (SAAS)
– What is Software As A Service (SAAS)
– Working With Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) Introduction
– What are the Various Steps Required for creating Virtual Servers
– Create Linux Instance
– Using Putty to connect to Linux Instance
– Implement Apache Web Server on Linux Instance
– Create Windows Instance
– Implement IIS Web Server on Windows Instance
– Tools Used For Accessing Cloud
– What are different storage technologies. What is DAS, NAS and SAN.
– Elastic Block Storage (EBS) Hands On
– Simple Storage Service (S3) Hands On
– Elastic File System (EFS) Hands on
– Create and Access Relational Database Service (RDS) Hands On
– Create and Use Custom AMI
– Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Introduction
– Create VPC Using Wizard
– Deploy PHP/MySQL Application in Custom VPC having 2 public and 2 private subnets
– Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) Introduction
– Application Load Balancer (ALB) Hands On
– Path Based Routing Using ALB
– Network Load Balancer (NLB) Hands On
– Identity & Access Management (IAM) Introduction
– Create IAM Users, Groups and Roles
– AWS Cloud9 IDE
– AWS CloudWatch and SNS Hands On
– Auto Scaling Hands On
– Demo of Combining Various concepts such as AWC Virtual Private Cloud, Creating and Using Custom AMI, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling and Cloud9
– AWS Route 53 Hands On.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about cloud computing
- Anyone who wants to learn about Amazon Web Service (AWS) core services
- Anyone who wants to deploy servers on AWS
- Anyone who wants to learn about best practices in deploying applications in Cloud
- Anyone who wants to learn about Amazon Web Service (AWS) advance concepts
- Anyone who wants to go for cloud certifications
What you’ll learn
Learn basic cloud computing concepts
Gain Hands On skils core Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC))
Develop knowledge of basic level concepts as well as advance concepts
Develop Hands on skills on Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Application Load Balancer (ALB), Network Load Balancer (NLB), Identity and Access Management (IAM)
How To Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), AWS Cloud9
Develop Hands On skills on deploying application in custom VPC with frontend running in public subnet and database in private subnet
Learn How to Deploy Applications Using Best Practices
Learn How To Use Auto Scaling
Learn How To Combine Various concepts such as AWC Virtual Private Cloud, Creating and Using Custom AMI, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling and Cloud9
Learn How To Use AWS Route53, Link it with Domain Hosted on Providers like GoDaddy, Different Routing Policies and Health Checks.