What you’ll learn
Select phrases you will need when travelling
Select phrases you will need when conducting business
Select phrases you will need when dining out
Select phrases you will need when shopping
Select phrases you will need when studying
No previous knowledge of Arabic is required. You can start from scratch!
A desire to learn a new language
What you would normally spend forever piecing together from various sources, we’ve gathered for you in five super-condensed lessons that will get your Arabic experience started and keep it going! The course features five unique units that will cover the most important topics we all encounter in everyday life, from buying your groceries to arranging that very important meeting with your boss.
During our lessons you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- All the phrases you would need to navigate five common areas of everyday life
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Navigate and use various modes of transportation safely and easily
- Navigate many different business-related situations and communicate with your colleagues
- Find your way around the restaurants and their menus
- Shop around successfully and find what you need
- Navigate many different school-related situations and communicate with students and teachers
All this and more in just a few hours of instruction! This course is part of our greater series aimed at helping you master the basics of Arabic and giving you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as an Arabic speaker. No previous knowledge of Arabic is necessary for you to be able to start speaking and understanding right away!
Start your Arabic journey with us today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs a quick crash-course in conversational Arabic
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Arabic language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast
Top language learning courses for beginners
We are a group of language tutors dedicated to helping you learn any language you desire, whether it’s Spanish, Japanese, Mongolian, Bhutanese or anything else. We work with dozens of professional language tutors around the world to produce courses that are fun, engaging and straight to the point, all so that you could improve fast and also have lots of fun along the way.
Teaching Assistant at Linguae Learning
For any questions or concerns that you may have while following one of our many language courses over at Linguae Learning, I am here to help you hit your language goals and resolve all questions. We here at Linguae care deeply about our students’ success and will do all we can to ensure you understand, internalise and apply everything you learn during one of our courses. No question is ever too small, so don’t hesitate to ask!
Download Arabic for Beginners – Learn 500 Most Useful Arabic Phrases Free Tutorials Direct Links