“Always do, say, and engage on LinkedIn in ways you want to be seen, heard, and perceived in life.” @TLBurriss
Having a well built LinkedIn Profile is an important first step when using LinkedIn as a business tool.
Growing and continuing to grow a relevant LinkedIn Network is another important step.
However, these are only two of the important steps you need to fully create value using LinkedIn as a business tool.
The third step is to build a Professional Brand through engagement on LinkedIn.
As in any other area of our lives, including our careers and businesses, our brands and our reputations, are developed through our actions and words. When people see what we share, read our words, and see how we act on LinkedIn, our personal and professional brand begins to develop, whether we like how it’s developing or not. Therefore, it becomes important to pay attention to what we are doing, saying and engaging on within LinkedIn and beyond.
Our professional reputation is the backbone of our success in life, career, and business. Investing time to develop and manage this reputation is critical for us to continue achieving our career and business goals. This work extends beyond Face-Face, but also to our social media presence and engagement.
In this course, I will show you ways to develop your professional brand on LinkedIn and how to measure how your brand is developing.
We will look at the many different areas of LinkedIn you can use to grow your professional brand.
We will also explore the many unique activities you can use to achieve the goal of building a Professional Brand on LinkedIn.
Some of the learning objectives include:
- Explore areas of LinkedIn useful for Professional Branding activities.
- Identify the best practices of sharing content on LinkedIn.
- Discover the best ways to engage with your LinkedIn Network and the best tactics of doing so.
- Identify unique ways to engage with your LinkedIn Network in ways most people don’t, in order to build a stronger professional brand.
Who this course is for:
- Business Development Professionals who want to expand their professional brand
- Business Professionals who want to be found for their content on LinkedIn
- People in Career Transition who want to be discovered by their target audience.
- Anyone who wants to use social media to create reach and awareness of their skills through relevant content
Download Building a Professional Reputation Using LinkedIn (2021) Free Tutorials Direct Links