What you’ll learn
Make a Web API with .NET Core
Develop React web applications
Use React Hooks for building functional components
Use Entity Framework Core for building a SQL Server database
Reverting Back to the Old Model
Source Code of the Course
With ASP.NET Core we can develop Web APIs using C#.
With React you can create modern, fast and flexible web applications.
In this course we will use both tools to create a project. We will make an application with its database, user system, back-end and UI, where you will put into practice the concepts learned in the course.
At the end we are going to publish our React application and our ASP.NET Core application.
Some of the topics that we will see:
- Web API development with ASP.NET Core
- Database in SQL Server using Entity Framework Core
- User system with Json Web Tokens (JWT)
- Developing a Single Page Application (SPA) with React
- Use React Hooks to create modern functional components
- Creating forms using formik and yup
- Make HTTP requests from React to ASP.NET Core using Axios
- Create reusable components in React
- Using React Router for browsing
- Using maps with leaflet
- Save spatial data to a database with NetTopologySuite
- Allow users to upload images to be saved to Azure Storage or locally
- We will configure CORS to allow our React application to communicate with our Web API
- We will use environment variables, both in ASP.NET Core and React, so as not to hardcode the development and production URLs in our applications.
Upon completion of this course, you will have sufficient knowledge to face development challenges involving ASP.NET Core and React applications.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers with C# knowledge who wish to develop web apps with React and .NET Core
- Programmers with React knowledge who wish to learn how to connect React and .NET Core
Download Building Applications with React 17 and ASP.NET Core 6 Free Tutorials Direct Links