What you’ll learn
Learn How to make Youtube Clone Website Using Laravel
How to install and use Livewire 2.0
Learn Video Processing/Encoding using FFMPEG
Learn File Upload in Livewire
Learn Image Manipulation using Image Intervention Package
Create Voting System (Like/Dislike)
How to create Jobs and how to dispatch them using Queues in Laravel
How make big applications with complex login like youtube .
Learn about FrontEnd using Bootstrap Framework and custom CSS When needed
Basic Web Development Knowledge
Join me in Building YouTube Clone Using Livewire Application Journey.
You will need basic Knowledge in Laravel. I will go through building it kind of live coding style in which you can see me making mistakes and learn how we can correct it .
On Challenge in Website that contains videos is how to encode videos ? How I can generate thumbnail ? how to play videos in all browsers . All of these points will be address using FFMPEG .
Join me and have fun while coding 🙂
Here is what is included in this course :
- Create new Laravel Project and do complete setup.
- Allow user to create youtube channel while he register in the application.
- Install and Configure Livewire and show basic model binding between class and view
- Edit Channel properties using Livewire Component
- Configure Validation for Forms Using Livewire
- Create policies in Laravel to manage channel updates . Only Channel owner should be update his channel.
- Upload Files like channel image using Livewire file uploads methods.
- Modify Image after upload using image intervention package to control image size etc.
- File upload section which contains details about creating video upload form using Livewire
- Adding Progress Bar for Video Upload
- Edit Video Record
- Delete Video Record
- Secure video deletion using Laravel polices and integrate it inside livewire component .
- Video Encoding using FFMPEG .
- Demo video to explain FFMPEG and how to integrate with Laravel
- Video Encoding demo using command in Laravel
- Create Jobs to handle video encoding , creating thumbnail and learn how to run them in the background to improve application performance
- Adding Thumbnail to Video
- Real time update about video encoding progress in front end inside Livewire Component.
- Add video player using videojs and customize its height and width
- Learn about video events like pause ,play, ended etc and update views column after user view video for 3 seconds
- Complete Section about
- Voting System (Like/Dislike)
- User can like or dislike videos,
- Show number of likes/dislikes for each video
- Subscription Section : allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe to channel
- Show channel information with subscription counts
- Comment System : Users will be able to add comments and replies for each video.
- Using Livewire with comment system to show/hide replies or show add new comment form
- Build Homepage in which user will he videos from subscribed channels or general videos if not logged in
- Add Search Functionality to HomePage
- Style Channel HomePage similar to youtube
- Add Video Duration to Video Card
- and more…
Course Prerequisites :
- Basic PHP Knowledge
- Basic Laravel Knowledge and able to setup Laravel Environment
- Basic Knowledge Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Make sure you have at least PHP 7.4
Who this course is for:
- PHP and Laravel Developers
- Web Developers
- Front End Developers
- Backend Developers
I am computer Science graduate with master degree in business Administration. I have more than 15 years of experience in IT. I have experience in programming language and mobile developments for about 5 years. Recently focused more into web development using Laravel and codeigniter framework.
I have also youtube channel to teach developments courses such Laravel Framework , PHP, Flutter , Tailwindcss etc.
Download Building Youtube Clone Using Laravel and Livewire Free With Link Google Drive, OneDrive