**Template Included** Use Excel for Cash Flow forecasting and projection in your retail business. Learn the Ins and Outs Free Download
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Budget Constraints
- Increase profitability
- Cost Reduction
- Project Planning
- Investment Planning
- Business Decision Making
- Cash Flow Decisions
- And Much More!
- Microsoft Excel (or another spreadsheet program)
- No prior experience required! Learn everything you need in this course
- Desire to properly do cash flow projections
- Commitment to learning
Are You The Owner of a Retail Business?
Are You Thinking About Opening or Buying a Retail Store?
Do You Want To See Where The Cash Is Coming In and Going Out?
Do You Want To Be Able To Project Forward How Much Cash You’ll Have?
Do You Want To Take Control Of The Cash Flow For Your Retail Business?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated August 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Sam T. says “Great course for retail businesses. I own a small clothing store and while I know we make money I never really knew how to actually figure out how much or how to plan. This course answered both those questions for me. Now I can make better business decisions. Definitely recommend the course.”
Why You Should Take This Course:
Retail businesses often run very day to day, without much planning for the future. As well cash flow is always an issue, making sure there is enough in the bank to pay suppliers, your staff, yourself, and more. It can definitely be a struggle at times, and where the money has come in and gone to can be a bit of a mystery over time. Take control and let it be a mystery no more! Start planning, forecasting and budgeting today with this course.
Become a cash flow budgeting and forecasting pro!
This course is 100% in Microsoft Excel, showing you from start to finish how to build a proper budget and forecast for your small business retail store. We start with a blank Excel workbook, and will build the proper structure, formatting, formulas so that you can plan ahead for the future of your company, whether that is next week, month or the entire coming year.
You will be able to see where your money comes in, where it goes out and at the end of the day/month/year where you will stand. This is most powerful if you compare what you are planning to what you actually achieve.
As well I provide the template we build in the course for you to download! If you don’t have the time or desire to build your own forecast, you can simply use the budget and forecast we build in the course and modify it to meet your needs.
What We Do In The Course:
- Start with a blank Excel workbook which will become your budget and forecast
- Build the proper structure for a budget and forecast
- Format the spreadsheet so it is easy to read and follow
- Place formulas in to calculate totals where appropriate
- Create a summary tab to show overall totals
- Show you how to track your actual results against the forecast and budget
- Teach you how to then use that information to make informed decisions about your business
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
***CLICK “BUY NOW” AND LEARN PROPER CASH FLOW FORECASTING WITH ME! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting and small business, Excel budgeting and forecasting. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- Small business owners
- Retail store owners
- Anyone wanting to understand their cash flow better
- Anyone wanting to learn about budgeting and forecasting
DownloadBusiness 101 Cash Flow Forecasting For Retail Business Free Download Free