This course is a complete coverage of the CSC Canadian Securities Course (CSI), Part 1. The topics for each chapter are explained using powerpoint summary slides and industry examples are provided.
This course covers all the chapter as under:
1. The Capital Market
2. The Canadian Securities Industry
3. The Canadian Regulatory Environment
4. Economic Principles
5. Economic Policy
6. Fixed Income Securities: Features and Types
7. Fixed Income Securities: Pricing and Trading
8. Equity Securities: Common and Preferred Shares
9. Equity Securities: Equity Transactions
11. Corporations and Their Financial Statements
12. Financing and Listing Securities
See our course on CSC part 2 on Udemy also!
We also have training courses on the LLQP, Microsoft and Google products.
The trade-marks AFP, BCO, CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FP1, FP2, FPSU, IFC, NEC, OLC, PFP, PFSA, WME, Wealth Management Essentials, Branch Compliance Officer, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Investment Fund in Canada, New Entrants Course, Wealth Management Essentials, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading, Financial Planning 1, Financial Planning 2, Financial Planning Supplement, Applied Financial Planning, and Personal Financial Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes, videos and study material for any of its courses. Dazia Consulting Inc. is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
Who this course is for:
- Enrolled in the CSC exam in Canada through the CSI
- Day traders and investors
- Future mutual fund representatives and investment advisors
What you’ll learn
Preparation for the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) Exam
Investments / Financial Planning, Financial Statements
Stock – common and preferred, & Bonds fixed income products