Athletes vs Regular People
Do you wonder what separates athletes from the general public? What makes athletes move faster, jump higher, and change directions quicker? Powerful type two muscle fibers make the difference between elite high level athletes, and regular recreational guys and girls. If you want to develop athletic, explosive power, power training is a necessity.
What is Power Training?
Power training is all about developing fast twitch muscle fibers to develop an elite athletic physique, so athletes can perform at the top level. It involves type two muscle fibers, which help your body look learner and more muscular.
What are the benefits of Power Training?
- Run Faster: Power training turns strength into power
- Change Direction: Power training allows you to decelerate and move faster in the opposite direction
- Jump Higher: Power training enables explosive strength development.
Who is this course for?
- Sports Players’
- Regular People
- Personal Trainers
- Athletic Trainers
If you are a personal trainer, athletic trainer, or you play sports, this course is for you.
In this course you will learn how to develop explosive power, and develop training programs for yourself and for others. This course will help you change from slow and bulky, to fast and powerful.
Why Would I Need this Course?
Do you want…
- To Run Faster
- To Punch Harder or Kick Harder
- To Jump Higher
- To Accelerate Faster
- To Change Directions
- To Develop Greater Strength
What about for regular people?
Power training has many more benefits for regular people
- Prevents muscle loss with old age
- Helps prevent injury
- Maintains the health of joints and ligaments
- Helps muscles coordinate and move with more efficiency
Imagine chasing down an opponent. Jumping over an object. Or accelerating quickly to tackle an opponent
All of this can be achieved through power training.
Sign up now to develop your explosive power.