What you’ll learn
Students will learn everything about Kali Linux, Basic of cybersecurity, Penetration testing, Forensics, Social Engineering, Network security, WIFI Security.
Command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to work full time as Pentester using Kali Linux
GUI-based environment is provided to enhance the student’s existing technical skills.
After successful completion of the course, student has an option to get certified as a certified cybercop.
This entry-level certification expects candidates to know the basics of IT & Cyber Security. Basic OS and networking knowledge is a plus.
Certified Kali Linux Pentester (CKLPT) is NICCS Approved
Secbay’s latest Certified Kali Linux PenTester (CKLPT) training & certification program is NICCS approved & it offers On-Demand, Instructor-Led Classroom, and Virtual Live training. This training program is available worldwide.
The student has an option to get certified as a Certified Cybercop – Kali Linux Pentester from Certcop.
This program is extensively hands-on and will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention.
This program is designed for IT & Cyber Security professionals who are new to Kali Linux. This program is extensively hands-on and will actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention. In addition, a GUI-based Environment will be featured to build on the student’s existing technical knowledge, while command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to work full time in the Pen Testing using Kali Linux.
- Installation of Kali Linux
- Installation of Virtual Machine
- Basic of Cyber Security
- Basics of Penetration Testing
- Basics of Forensics
- Basics of Network Security
- Operating System Security
- Utilizing the other most common and the latest Penetration Testing Tools
- Understanding Latest Exploitations
- Social Engineering
- Attacking Hosts
- Password Security Testing
- Router & Wi-Fi Security testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Mastering & Reconnaissance with Recon-ng – Penetration Testing Tools for Kali Linux
- Mastering Shodan with hands-on labs
- Hands-on labs using the latest and as well as the most common working exploits
- Mastering Metasploit
Purpose of the Course:
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities identified within the Specialty Areas like:
- Cyber Defense Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Technology R&D
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Basic Linux and Security Concepts
Who this course is for:
- who wish to gain a solid understanding of Kali Linux Pentester and its usage in real world applications.