Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) course is a foundation level course covering the fundamentals of enterprise Wi-Fi network administration. The course is based on the curriculum for the CWNA certification by CWNP. The course helps the students to achieve the most sought after Wi-Fi skills and knowledge which help the students to grow their careers in the field of wireless networking.
The ultimate goal of the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) course is to enable the candidates to gain the Wi-Fi expertise required to effectively administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network. The course also covers all of the exam topics of the CWNA-107 exam required to achieve the CWNA certification. The course includes hands-on and real-world case studies to help the students implement the learnt concepts in their daily jobs. More advanced topics such as Wi-Fi design, security and troubleshooting are also an integral part of the course.
- Candidates seeking CWNA certification
- Candidates working as network administrators
- Candidates working as Wi-Fi support engineers
- Candidates looking to increase their knowledge of wireless networking
- Candidates working as wireless network design and security consultants
- 11 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 22.3 GB]