Complete RDBMS and SQL – Oracle Bootcamp Master SQL – Oracle Free Tutorial Download
No Prerequisites for taking this course. Course is for Beginner to Advance
Learn how to write SQL (Structured Query Language) from scratch with the SQL Essentials training course. This course will easily step you through writing SQL using an online editor. SQL allows you to retrieve, sort, filter, group, aggregate and calculate data stored in a SQL Server database. This course is designed for people wanting to learn how to interrogate data from a relational database, how to manipulate this data (Insert, update, and delete records).
Although we use SQL Server to interrogate data throughout this course, SQL is a common language easily adapted to other RDBMS (relational database management systems) such as MySQL, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Ingres, Sybase, and Microsoft Access.
- Relationship Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Data Types in SQL
- DATA DEFINITION LANGUAGE (DDL)
- DATA MANIPULATION LANGUAGE (DML)
- TRANSACTION CONTROL LANGUAGE (TCL)
- DATA CONTROL LANGUAGE (DCL)
- BASIC DEFINITION OF DATABASE MANAGEMENT (DBMS)
- SUBQUERIES USED IN DBMS
- OPERATORS USED IN SUBQUERIES
Who is this course for?
- Beginner DBMS / SQL / QRACLE students who are curious to learn and want to crack interview questions
Download Complete RDBMS and SQL – Oracle Bootcamp Master SQL – Oracle Free