Create Excel VBA Apps using MySQL database & Virtual Forms – Learn how to create Excel VB applications using virtual forms and MySQL
You need to have Windows version of Microsoft Excel
Fundamentals of VBA are preferred
A computer with Windows to install all the free and trial software and tools needed to build your new Excel VBA apps that connect to MySQL database (I provide specific videos on installations for each tool)
What am I going to get from this course?
How to create with confidence fully-functional Excel VBA Database applications for CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) that connects to MySQL database, with almost no coding.
How to easily create MySQL databases with Drag&Drop using MySQL Workbench in minutes, cutting out the useless fluff and filler.
Step by step walkthrough on how to make passive income with your Microsoft Excel & Virtual Forms applications leveraging a 3rd Party Affiliate web hosting.
How to reuse projects from Excel VBA (created with Virtual Forms Framework) in Visual Studio 2017 VB NET or C#
Master Excel, VBA, MySQL & Virtual Forms
Make your work-life easier!
What is the target audience?
Want to Quickly build stunning Desktop Database Applications in Excel VBA & MySQL database in minutes.
Business Professionals who’d like to simplify & automate work flow.
You currently use Excel and like to improve your skills.
– Setup your database
– Starting with Virtual Forms & Microsoft Excel VBA
– Creating a menu Userform in Excel VBA
– Adding first few lines of Excel VBA code
– Creating our first Virtual Forms with Virtual Forms Designer for Excel VBA
– Customizing Virtual Forms with Virtual Forms Designer for Excel
– Intro to Lookup Virtual Forms
– Search for MySQL Database hosting
– Passive income through a web hosting affiliate program
– Setting up MySQL server and database on a shared hosting
– Using hosted database within Excel VBA & Virtual Forms
– From Excel VBA to VB.NET or C# Intro
– Creating Customers table and Virtual Form
– Virtual Foms Grid control design change
– Virtual Foms Edit control design change
– This is not the END
– Bonus Content
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Davor Geci
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Training time: 4 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 2670 MB