Create Simple GUI Applications with Python and Qt Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create simple GUI applications with Python and Qt
- Complete PyQt ebook included for all students
- Discover the important features of the PyQt library
- Use Python to construct an aweseme interface for your app
- Build your own completely functional tabbed web browser!
- No knowledge of Qt or PyQt expected
- Some experience with Python programming is required
- A guide to installation of PyQt on Windows, Mac and Linux is included
Welcome to Create Simple GUI Applications where we’re going to use Python and Qt to do just that.
If you want to learn to build GUI applications with Python the learning curve is pretty steep. There is a lot you need to know just to get something to work.
Many tutorials offer only screen casts and miss the simple concepts that actually matter. Like writing any code, successfully programming PyQt GUI applications is all about thinking in the right way. In this course I give you the real useful basics that you need to get building PyQt applications as quickly as possible. I include explanations, diagrams, walk-throughs and code to make sure you know what you’re doing every step of the way.
By the end of the first 8 minute lesson you will have a running Qt application – ready to customise as you like. So, lets get started!
- Python programmers who want to create GUI applications
- Some previous Python experience is required
- No knowledge of Qt or PyQt is needed
Leave a Reply