Create Your WebBrowser: Learn C # Fundamentals Practically – Learn C # Essentials to Build Web Browsers
Have you ever wanted to build your own windows GUI program? Whether you are a novice wanting to create your own GUI application, or a professional looking to convey your ideas through software prototyping, this course is for you.
This course is specially designed for you to quickly and easily grasp all the basic skills to create your own windows application, regardless of your background. This hand-ons class uses a practical approach to teaching C # programming, meaning we will walk you through creating your own application, from simple console to GUI, while explaining the important theory you should know. No unnecessary theory is included to bore you off, and you will walk away with your own web browser by the end of the course.
Topics Covered in a Practical Way:
1. While writing your own console calculator application, we will discuss all the C # coding basics, including conditional statements (IF … Else, Switch … Case), Loops (for loops, while loops), variables, arrays, methods and etc.
2. Class and Objects, inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism, the essentials of Object Oriented Programming, will also be discussed while you enhance your console calculator application.
3. Learn interface design and event handling for creating a beautiful GUI application while you build your own web browser.
4. and more …
Programming is a form of language, hence to master it, you must read and write your own coding. Practical approach in learning C # programming will no doubt help you in mastering C # programming, but simultaneously have a better insight into how the theory can be applied in real time to solve problems. In case you are worried about having to buy Microsoft Visual Studio, we assured you that we will be using the open source Sharp Develop IDE, which is very similar to visual studio, but more importantly, it is FREE. Come, join the fun, join us to learn C # programming in a practical way, you will receive a free ebook and walk away with your own web browser program.
– Getting Started
– Language Essentials I
– Language Essentials II
– Object Essentials
– GUI Programming Lab I: Controls Essentials
– GUI Programming Lab II: Event Essentials
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Teacher: Eric MH Goh
Level of training: Preliminary
time of training: 4 hours + 33 minutes
File Size: 402 MB