Become an Excel Programmer and You Can Finally Put Your Work On Autopilot!
Even with all of Excel’s great features, and built-in tools, you might find yourself doing repetitive tasks, that take longer than they should.
Or the day will come when you say, “Oh, I wish there were a better way to do this!”
The good news is that Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, comes with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), a programming language that will extend the functionality of your Office applications.
In This Course You Get:
- Free Downloadable Workbooks – makes it easy to follow along & practice after class.
- Test Your Skills – exercises to get you engaged & reinforce what you have learned.
- Code Snippets – with common code bites.
- VBA Glossary – talk the talk
This is a VBA beginner’s course that will get you on the road to being in that elite group of VBA programmers.
Learning to program can seem daunting at first, but I’m going to make it as easy as possible.
With that said, VBA is a huge topic, and yes, there are a lot of lectures in this course.
But don’t stress out.
What I do go over will get you from, “I don’t even like looking at VBA“, to, “I can do this!”
NOTE: There are multiple ways to get the same result in VBA.
So the way I write a procedure or two might be slightly different than your co-workers code, or yours, and that’s O.K.
If you’re ready to cut your workload, automate your tasks, and learn a desirable skill while your at it, click the Take This Course button on the top right, and I will help start programming your Excel workbooks with VBA.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the everyday Excel user, who wants to extend the functionality of their spreadsheets using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), but who is not yet familiar with VBA.
- This course is designed for beginners to VBA. Intermediate, and Advanced VBA users will find this course a great review, but this course is not designed for advanced users of VBA.
What you’ll learn
If you plan to use Excel in your job, than learning VBA has its advantages!
Enroll in this course to automate, and customize your Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, or 365 files with hours of Video Lectures, 40+ Articles, and 90+ Supplemental Resources.
UNDERSTAND why you would want to use VBA in Excel
KNOW the difference between Macros and VBA
CREATE Macros in Excel
MODIFY your Macros
NAVIGATE comfortably in the Visual Basic Editor
LEARN the essentials of writing Excel VBA code
MODIFY your Workbooks using VBA
CREATE Decision Structures in your VBA code
LOOP your VBA code to have it run more than once
CREATE user interaction dialog boxes, like Message Boxes, and Input Boxes
CREATE User Forms from scratch
DEBUG your VBA code
LEARN how to handle errors
CREATE New Worksheet Functions