An Intro to the inner-workings of Compilers, Programming Languages, and Machines Free Download
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic Interest in Computer Science
- Basic Programming Skills
If you are taking a Formal Languages / Finite State Automata course, or have ever wondered the following, this course might be for you:
- How do machines make decisions?
- How are my favorite programming languages read and compiled?
- What is a Turing machine?
We will be diving into this course with the expectation that you are a beginner computer science student looking for supplementary material to help you through this subject.
By the end of this course you should be able to do the following:
- Create a DFA (Deterministic Finite-state Automaton) for a vending machine
- Create a DFA for basic AI
- Parse Regular Expressions
- Understand Turing Machines
- And More!
As of the time of this posting, this is the only course available on Udemy touching on this subject matter, so I will gladly take recommendations for more material.
- Computer Science Students
DownloadFormal Languages & Finite State Automata From the Beginning Free Download Free