Functional Skills Math-A self-paced high-quality study Guide- Complete preparation with Worksheets, resources & Quizzes
What you’ll learn
Learn Number System, Negative Numbers, rounding off Numbers, Estimation, PEMDAS
Learn to find time interval, add, subtract, multiply, divide with Time
Learn Prime factorization, HCF & LCM, factors, Multiples
Calculate ratios & direct proportions including Scale Drawing
Learn Fractions including all operations
Work out decimals and Money Problems
Learn to work out Percentages, Simple interest & Discounts
Learn Length Mass & Capacity (conversation of units)
Grouping of a discreate data, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, finding Mean & Range
Probability on a scale from 0 to 1
Lines & Angles, Triangles & 2 d Figures, Line symmetry
Learn how to work out perimeter, area and volume
This course is carefully designed to prepare students for the ‘Functional Skills Maths Level 1’. It will equip you with the desired knowledge and Math skills you will need in life, study and work.
It has more than 100 lectures spanning 11+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 24 sections. Each topic is explained extensively by solving multiple questions along with the student during the video lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
It has around 1000+ solved questions and it is a stepping stone for Functional Skills Maths Level 2 and recognized and highly desired GCSE equivalent Maths qualification.
The Functional Skills Math Exam is divided into two levels and this course will help you prepare for Level 1. Many of the topics covered in this course are basic versions of topics taught in Level 2. If you want to prepare the advanced versions of Level 1, then Level 2 preparation is also available in my courses.
Topics covered in the course:
– Read, Write, Compare and Order Large Numbers
– Rounding off Numbers
– Time (12- & 24-hour time, Word problems)
– Negative & Positive Numbers
– Factors and Multiples (HCF & LCM)
– Decimal numbers
– Multiply and divide by 10,100,1000 etc.
– Squaring of one-digit and two-digit numbers
– Formula in words for 1 step or two steps operations
– Length, Mass & Capacity
– Order of Operations rule- PEMDAS
– Simple Ratio & Direct Proportion
– Scale Drawing
– Simple Interest and Discounts
This course is going to help you build a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics at your own time and space and enable you to pursue your learning or career goals.
With this course you’ll also get:
– Full lifetime access to the course
– Complete support for any question, clarification or difficulty you might face on the topic
– Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
– 30-day money-back guarantee
Feel free to contact me with any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in revising or learning the basics of Mathematics.
- Anyone who wants to excel at Functional Skills Math Level 1 Exam
- Apprentices (Level 1 Math is required for all apprenticeships at Level 2 or higher).
- People looking for an alternative GCSE Math qualification.
- Anyone looking to improve their job prospects by improving Math Skills.