Google Cloud Certified Professional – Architect – Bootcamp
- They will learn about the basics of the Google Cloud Platform for exam
- Preparing for the test.
- Virtual Networking
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Resource Management
- Data Services
- Networking with Google
- Automating Infrastructure
- Application Development
- Taking the Exam
- Migrating to GCP
- Career advice
- Sign up for a FREE Google Cloud Platform Trial Account
- Want to learn quickly about Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with GCP such as familiarity with the GCP Console.
- Please Do NOT TAKE THIS COURSE IF YOU DONT HAVE HANDS ON WITH GCP. THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL EXAM IS NO AWS EXAM
- 1 YEAR OF GCP EXPERIENCE
“According to Global Knowledge’s Salary Survey for 2018 a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest salary at $139,529”. Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings
Course UPDATED 04/01/2019 – Course materials update with downloaded pdf of over 300 pages.
Looking to accomplish your Google Cloud Platform Certification. Don’t have time or funds to spend on expensive courses and want to avoid the extra marketing fluff. This course should aid in your accomplishment
Welcome to the Google Cloud Certified Professional -Architect Exam Prep Bootcamp. This course will get you ramped up in Google Cloud Platform so you can successfully take the GCP Cloud Architect exam
In this course we start with a brief overview to ensure everyone has the same understanding of the platform.. The understanding you NEED to pass this challenging exam. We will cover the aspects of the GCP Platform you MUST KNOW to pass the exam… Such as migrating Virtual Machines, Determining the proper data storage requirements, analyzing performance and monitoring the GCP Platform,
Remember, this exam is not a walk in the park and I say that as an AWS Certified Pro. Google looks at cloud differently and generally has catered more towards developers.. So if you dont know the developer jargon some of Google approaches may not make sense.. Also, this exam does not test you on the basics of Cloud and thus you need to know what exact services and for that matter what exact service Google believes. (Yes, several questions had answers that could be correct depending on how you approached the question..
To be blunt this exam is not written in a clear and concise manner so it will take some “abstracting” what they are asking…
Most lectures are 5 – 12 minutes long with tons of demos to show in the GCP interface what you need to know.
So lets get started..
What you can expect from the GCP Bootcamp?
1. Condensed content focused on getting your certified.
2. Reducing your certification prep time significantly.
3. Over Thirty lectures covering every subject area in the exam
4 Numerous links to reference material you need to study
5. Contact info to ask any questions.
Optional Practice exam that has is a separate charge.
Who would be the target audience?
- GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Taking the GCP exam and need to get certified Quickly…
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge to the Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Exam – Architect
- Anyone looking to learn more about Google Cloud Platform
- Anyone looking to prove their knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform
Leave a Reply