How to Start a Career as a Business Analyst Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
- Identify your Business Analysis skills through an included skills assessment
- Understand the duties of different roles a Business Analyst can play and choose which role is the best fit for your skills and interests
- Update or create your Business Analysis focused resume in order to utilize keywords and get noticed by the hiring manager
- Utilize the job hunting process and tips in order to find that perfect job posting
- Understand how to appropriately prepare for the Business Analyst interview
- Conclude the interview with confidence and a understand why and how to create and send thank you note
- Tips to negotiate salary and ensure you are earning top dollar
- Have a fundamental understanding of Business Analysis
- Have the mindset to learn
- Microsoft Excel (or software to open an Excel file) is recommended.
- Take your time through this course. Reflect after each step and apply what you have learned.
LANDING YOUR FIRST BUSINESS ANALYST POSITION ISN’T AS FAR OFF AS YOU THINK…
Use my 5 simple step system to learn how to utilize the skills you already have to craft the perfect Business Analyst resume, find the job you really want, impress your interviewers, and negotiate the salary you deserve.
After over 10 years working as a Business Analyst and 7 years hiring, training, and managing them, I’ve learned everything there is to know about what it takes to land your first Business Analyst position.
Now I want to help you leverage that information by giving you the 5-step process that I’ve developed over the years, so you know exactly what you need to do to start your career in Business Analysis.
What’s included in this course:
- The BA Guide’s Business Analyst Skills Assessment© that will help you learn how the skills you already have will fit into the Business Analysis world and discover what roles you’re best suited for.
- The common mistakes other candidates make in their Business Analyst resumes so you can avoid them – as well as how to ensure yours is compelling enough to get you noticed… and then get you the job.
- Insider info from a veteran Business Analyst hiring manager on what impresses interviewers, so you can ace every interview you get.
- Plus, my surprising tip that won’t take you long to do but will keep you top of mind long after the interview and ensure you remain their number one candidate.
BONUS! – In addition to my 5-step system for landing your first Business Analyst position, this course also includes a bonus section where I use my industry experience to teach you how to negotiate for a more competitive salary – without scaring off or upsetting potential employers.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
★★★★★ “Excellent course with in-depth knowledge on how to get your foot in the door. Jeremy is very knowledgeable […]. Great job !!” – Vik
★★★★★ “Jeremy has a way to make you really feel like he is for you and your development. Good information that is actionable. If you have an interview make sure you do this course.” – Garfield
★★★★★ “I Loved the way Jeremy explained everything. I learned alot. It gave me confidence to ace my performance for giving interview for the position of Business Analyst.” – Gaurav
What ELSE is included in this course?
After assessing your existing relevant skills, the BA Guide’s Business Analyst Skills Assessment© provides you with a roadmap for further skills that’ll increase your chances of landing your first BA role.
The interview section doesn’t just cover what impresses interviewers – it also contains the most common Business Analyst interview questions, along with a breakdown of the best way to answer them – mostly pulled directly from my personal interview documents that I’ve compiled over 7 years as a Business Analyst hiring manager.
A foot into the industry by way of an industry expert – I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
★★★★★ “Found this course to be very helpful. Jeremy’s extensive experience in the field was the major reason I decided to take the course.” – Chinonso
★★★★★ “Thanks for letting me know about landing a Business Analyst role, I was so self-doubt and not sure how to start, but this video definitely give me clue and I am gonna work on my resume right away.” – Iris
Still feeling a little hesitant?
I understand – you’re a Business Analyst at heart and you like to have all the information at hand before making a decision… so here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
So, whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the varied and often contradictory information out there, and don’t know how you’d even begin to find a Business Analyst position…
Or you’ve done the research and are ready to get started but you’re missing a comprehensive plan of action…
Trust an industry expert and BA hiring veteran to show you five simple steps to landing your first Business Analyst position!
So, if you’re ready to take the first step towards your new career, enroll today!
- This course is designed for those that understand the basics of Business Analysis and are now looking to land their first job as a Business Analyst
- No technical experience is necessary.
- A secondary audience for this course is anyone looking for best practices in updating their resume, interviewing tactics, and negotiating their salary.
Leave a Reply