HTML and CSS : Learn how to create websites using HTML and CSS. Develop webpages using HTML and design them with CSS.
Learn – the language of web designing and styling using HTML and CSS!!
This course acts as a complete guide to web styling through CSS and HTML. This course takes you to complete ride through all the concepts of CSS and HTML. This course will help you kick start your career in this field of Web Development and Web Designing. This course gives a wide insight of CSS3 but step by step. This makes it more realishing and effective.
Some features of this course on CSS and HTML:
- Introduction to HTML
- Introducing HTML
- Recommended text editor
- How to write tags in HTML?
- Writing and formatting text
- How to create lists?
- Create a basic table to showcase your data
- Adding images and using <area> tag
- Introducing CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Modes of writing styles
- Writing styles in HTML code using style attribute
- Writing styles in <head> using <style> tag
- Using <link rel=”stylesheet”>
- Writing styles in external files
- Knowing about colour codes
- Red Green Blue – Basic components of all colors
- Hue saturation and lightness colour codes
- Text properties
- Concept of id and class
- Align your text using CSS
- Uppercase and lowercase text
- Decorating the text using CSS
- Indentation paragraphs
I created this class with a newbie mindset so that all beginners could learn from complete scratch.We will learn about major tags that we use in all the web pages. We will get to create lists, tables, text formatting, images and much more in this section of HTML.We will write all the possible major properties of CSS. I will teach you all the concepts from basic level to an intermediate level, like color codes and shorthand in margins and padding. So ultimately, you’re going to learn a lot from this course.
This course targets newbies and intermediates. This course helps in making a strong web designing base using CSS and HTML.
Enroll and enjoy the real essence of web developing and designing
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build websites
- People wanting to make a living (or side-income) from web development
- Beginners who should make their future bright
- Computer programmers
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML and CSS
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS who struggle to put together a good-looking website
- Web Masters who Need to Improve Development Skills
- Those Considering a Career in Web Development
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 387.5 MB]