Have you used JetBrain’s fantastic IntelliJ IDEA IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and been amazed at the power but wondered how to take advantage of the incredible range of functionality and speed enhancements?
That’s where this course comes in. It’s designed to do just that – to teach you all the advanced features of the product.
I am going to start from scratch and show you how to get your local environment up and running by installing the JDK and the IntelliJ IDEA ide.
Then we are going to take a deep dive into the editor and understand all of its most important features in depth, like:
debugging, version control system, code completion, refactoring, the visual elements of it and so on.
This course is designed keeping beginners in mind, we have made sure that each and every concept is clearly explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you have never used IntelliJ, don’t worry, I am 100% committed to helping you succeed.
After completing this course, you will be very comfortable with IntelliJ IDEA and you will be able to at least double your coding speed. You will become productive and be able to save a lot more time by using all the techniques that we have learned throughout the course.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- This is a practical course, where in in every lecture, I will actually write a example program to make you understand the concept
- Clear and simple explanations
- This course is updated regularly
If you are ready to get started, click on that enroll button and start becoming even more productive with the IntelliJ IDEA ide.
Who this course is for:
- Java developers of any level looking to boost their code-writing productivity.
- Any software developers who haven’t had time to explore IntelliJ yet, and only use it as a basic text editor.
- Java developers switching from a different IDE.
Download IntelliJ – The perfect Java IDE in 2021 Free Tutorials Direct Links