What you’ll learn
Be able to understand intermediate business Japanese
Be able to have a conversation with formal business Japanese
Master clear Japanese pronunciation
Master normally used Japanese expressions in business occasions
Have learned the JLPT N3 level Japanese ability or intermediate Japanese. (Possible through the Online Japanese N3 Course)
There is a conversation practice corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to read, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
“Intermediate Business Japanese for Preparing to Join Japanese Companies” consists of 5 lessons.
This course is for highly skilled foreigners who wish to be employed in a Japanese company. The purpose of this learning material is the introduction to job interviews and necessary Japanese language after you start employment along with Japanese corporate cultures. Each lesson has descriptions for a wide range of “Supplementary Vocabulary” and “Reference Material” for various industries, students are structured to learn vocabulary and expressions that fit themselves from each lesson. There are English subtitles with all the narration. In addition, PDF textbooks are also available for each lesson.
This material is intended for intermediate business level Japanese and we assume that students already understand basic Japanese. It is recommended to already have studied Japanese at the N4 and N3 level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). There are Japanese “business information” and “business customs” related to the theme of the subject, so it will be helpful for employment at a Japanese company.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese（Essentials）
- Learners who have mastered JLPT N3 Japanese or finished intermediate Japanese study. （Essentials）
- Learners who want to study intermediate business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training