What you’ll learn
Understanding the DevOps concepts with examples
Able to understand the concepts like Configuration management, CI/CD , infrastructure as code etc
Agile and DevOps
Why we need DevOps, tools, values , terminology etc.
Anyone who is willing to learn about DevOps concepts
Hi, Are you interested to understand the DevOps Concepts?
Great, then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone who wants to rapidly improve their career prospects in the booming industry of DevOps.
In this course, we are going to understand below mentioned topics.
- What is DevOps?
- Why we need DevOps?
- DevOps Life Cycle
- Agile Vs DevOps
- DevOps – Metrices and Tools
- DevOps Values
- Fast Delivery Cycles
- Practices of DevOps – Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), IaC – Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Automation
- Why DevOps is so popular?
- Habits of DevOps
- What is Pipeline and why to create a pipeline?
- Build and release pipeline
- Build Pipeline steps
- Release Pipeline steps
- Types of testing – Functional Testing and Non functional testing
- Unit testing, Integration Testing , UAT – User Acceptance Test, Regression Testing, Load Test, Performance Testing , Security testing etc.
- Continuous Delivery vs Continuous Deployment
Quizzes to test the concept understanding and strengthen the basics.
At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the basics concepts of DevOps, real time examples where these concepts fit in and terminologies. If you don’t know above concepts, then this course is perfect for you.
So go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll meet you in lesson 1! All the best.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Firmware Developers