Learn HTML 5 Game Development Create Cross Platform Games – Learn how to develop HTML5 games for all platforms
Learn to create HTML Games that can be used on any device with a modern web browser.
This course will teach you how to create an HTML 5 2d game from scratch that will run on all platforms and devices that have a web browser. What this means is that HTML games are cross platform. The huge advantage of creating your games in HTML 5 is that you can use completely free tools to create the games. Also, you only need to write the code once and use it on any device or platform with a web browser.
In this course, our project will be to create a complete 2d HTML game that can be played on any device or platform. We will be rendering our game inside HTML 5 canvas element of which you get some basic training on what is a canvas and how to create one and also draw on it.
– Section 1: Introduction
– Section 2: HTML 5 Refresher
– Section 3: CSS Refresher
– Section 5: Introduction To Canvas
– Section 6: Project: Complete HTML 5 2D Game Development Part 1
– Section 7 : Complete HTML 5 2D Game Development Part 2: Paddle and Keyboard Controls
– Section 8: Complete HTML 5 2D Game Development Part 3: Building The Bricks
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Teacher: Skill Tree
Level of training: Preliminary
time of training: 6 hours +
File size: 724 MB
Download Link OneDrive Download Link Mshare
Leave a Reply