Learn all about the highlights of Microsoft Windows 11 in this comprehensive course. This five-hour series of videos will help you understand the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system, which is packed with amazing features.
This Windows 11 course methodically takes you through the most useful elements of the operating system. We leave no stone unturned as we teach you how to make the most of this new OS from Microsoft—from connecting printers and customizing the start menu to installing applications and working with Cortana.
We’ve also packed this course with our favorite tips and tricks to get the most from Windows 11.
The course includes challenges at the end of each section so you can put into practice exactly what you learn. This course is aimed at anyone upgrading from a previous version of Windows or for those brand new to the Windows 11 operating system.
This course covers:
- What’s new in Windows 11
- Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11
- Checking system compatibility
- How to set up Windows 11 for the first time
- Exploring the Windows 11 interface
- Connecting and installing devices
- Customizing the start menu and taskbar
- Customizing the File Explorer views
- How to use OneDrive in File Explorer
- Organizing and personalizing the desktop and lock screen
- How to organize multiple workspaces
- Using widgets and sticky notes
- Using Windows and office applications
- Installing and uninstalling applications
- Using Mail, Address Book, and Calendar
- Managing notifications and using Focus Assist
- Using Windows search and voice commands with Cortana
- Using Microsoft Edge and Teams
- Managing multiple accounts
- How to back up data
This course includes:
- 5+ hours of video tutorials
- 60+ individual video lectures
- Course exercises
- Certificate of completion