Learn MongoDB: A Leading NoSQL Database from scratch – Mango Deaf Learning: Designing a Database Without SQV from the Beginning
Learn all the concepts you need to know for building MongoDB based Applications.
We will start with the basics of MongoDB and then we will be learning advanced concepts to build MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will begin by learning the basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD opertaions and Indexing.
You can use the exercise files attached along this course to practice and follow along each section / chapter. There will be short quizzes after each section to test our understanding and also to revise the concepts.
At the end of this course, you will be mastering MongoDB based application development.
– Course Objectives – Introduction
– Introduction to NoSQL Database
– Getting Started – Installation & Configuration
– Basics of MongoDB
– MongoDB CRUD Operations – Create, Read, Update and Delete
– Performance Tuning with Indexes in MongoDB
– ObjectIds in MongoDB
– Aggregation Framework In MongoDB
– Data Modeling in MongoDB
– Relationships in MongoDB
– User / Role Management In MongoDB
– The Doubt Clarification Section – Answers to Questions Asked in Course Discussions
– Regular Expressions in MongoDB
– Map-Reduce in MongoDB
– Project – Working with node.js and MongoDB
– Some Important MongoDB Interview Questions
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Sunil Kumar Gupta
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 5 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 679 MB