What you’ll learn
- Real Number Systems: Introduction to Real Numbers, Euclid’s Division Lemma and Algorithm.
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, Proofs of irrationality of √2, √3, √5.
- Decimal representation of rational numbers in terms of terminating or non-terminating recurring decimals.
- Conversion of non-terminating recurring decimals into the form a/b.
- Revisiting Rational Numbers and Irrational Numbers with Decimal Expansions.
- At the end of the course, students will not only learn about the topics in detail but also be able to solve various problems based on them.
- Elementary knowledge of middle school math.
- To get started, you need a basic understanding of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Each chapter is inbuilt with prerequisite knowledge classes where the child gets immense knowledge and a clear understanding of the chapters.
- This course is carefully designed to explain various topics in Real Number Systems.
- It has 80+ lectures spanning 8 hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 9 sessions. The course is divided into a simplified day-by-day learning sessions.
- Each topic is divided into simple sessions and explained extensively by solving multiple questions. Each session contains a detailed explanation of the concept.
- An online test related to the concept for immediate assessment of understanding.
- Session-based daily home assignments with a separate key The students are encouraged to solve practice questions and quizzes provided at the end of each session.
- This course will give you a firm understanding of the fundamentals and is designed in a way that a person with little or no previous knowledge can also understand very well.
- It covers 100% video solutions of the exercises , with selected NCERT exemplars.
- Our design meets the real classroom experience by following classroom teaching practices. We have designed this course by keeping in mind all the needs of students and their desire to become masters in math. This course is designed to benefit all levels of learners and will be the best gift for board-appearing students. Students love these easy methods and explanations. They enjoy learning maths and never feel that maths is troublesome.
Topics covered in the course:
Real Numbers :
1. Euclid’s Division Lemma and Algorithm
- Euclid’s Division Lemma
- Euclid’s Division Algorithm
2. Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Factor Tree
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
3. Revisiting Rational numbers and Irrational Number with Decimal Expansions
- Real Numbers
- Decimal Expansions of Rational Numbers
4. Conversion of Non-terminating Repeating Decimal into the form a/b
With this course you’ll also get:
- Perfect your mathematical skills.
- A Udemy Certificate of Completion is available for download.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or clarifications you might have.
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering the real number systems.
I look forward to seeing you on the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for students of the Class 10 CBSE board appearing students, but it can be taken by students of any other board.
- Home-school parents looking for extra support with the fundamentals.
- Anyone interested in revising or learning the basics of mathematics should.
- Students in junior high and high school/secondary schools.
- Anyone who wants to learn mathematics and the number system well.
- Students studying for the CBSE, ICSE, SSC, GCSE, IGCSE, SAT, ACT, GRE, or other competitive examinations.
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after taking a break from school.
- It will also benefit schools who wish to run classes in the absence of a teacher and make learning fun for their students.
- It will also benefit teachers and schools who wish to improve their teaching skills and make learning fun for their students.
- For 11th and 9th grade students, this will help as a bridge course.