The fastest way to learn HTML5/CSS3 & how to build websites that wow. Great for designers, entrepreneurs, & beginners!
Maker-Based HTML & CSS is a project-based course that will show anyone, even a complete beginner how to build beautiful websites. Through a series of video lessons and tutorial you’ll build 4 different websites – a landing page, blog template, magazine layout page, and your very own portfolio page to show off your work.
When you sign up you get immediate access to your own virtual classroom where you can take lessons at your own pace, ask us questions, and chat live with other students. Along the way you will learn all you need to know about HTML, CSS, SEO, hosting your site, building beautiful sites fast, Bootstrap, adding social sharing, and other bonus goodies to test your business ideas. You’ll be an HTML and CSS ninja.
This Course Is Great For
Want to build an online business? Than this is the course for you. You’ll learn HTML & CSS fast and have your first landing page up in less than a week to test your idea.
Josh Hagler took his knowledge from this course to test his business idea and build the website for his college startup RoomScapeU. Jay Mayu took our course and in less than a week had his first paid client. You can achieve these results too
Designers who want to get better jobs and increase their salary
Nowadays companies are looking for more than just a graphic designer. They’re looking for designers that can make their designs come to life on a webpage through HTML and CSS. Don’t take our word for it? Listen to our students:
Around two months ago I graduated from the University of Applied Sciences in Rotterdam as a User Experience Designer. Pretty awesome but soon I discovered there was not a lot of work in this area of expertise. So to enhance my chances for a suitable job I decided to improve my front-end skills. Every company wants people with programming skills nowadays. Since I advertised that in my motivational letters and mentioning it in my CV I have multiple invitation from companies to get to know each other.” — Ruud Visser, Graduate from University of Applied Sciences in Rotterdam
Coders that want to learn HTML and CSS fast
Excellent course that exposed me step-by-step to the world of web design. I come from a computer programming background and never really had to build a site from scratch. This was a great tool in pushing me to be a more well-rounded tech person. – Khalid
Absolutely awesome! I recommend this course to anyone who feels like learning to code is too hard to start off with, because it really isn’t. I thought it was too hard, but Ryan makes it look really easy with his step for step increase in difficulty. I built my own website within a week after starting this course, and it looks really great. Keep it up, Ryan! — Robert de Kok
Those that have tried to learn HTML and CSS before and stopped
This is the first time I was able to go from start to finish with making an entire site. I have done other training before but they don’t ever seem to close it off at the end. This class went over everything needed to make a site. I would love to find other courses like this. I also did not feel dumb mid way through the course due to lack of explaining. Everything was well documented and covered. Very good job on this thanks. – Jay Mims
Hustlers who want promotions
Man, I would have to say this is hands down the best course ever! I’ve done a ton of certifications, training, and real-world experience in other areas of IT. Nothing I’ve done so far has been as rewarding and I felt like making something and actually have the necessary skills to do so, without looking elsewhere. Thanks for this, I am at a loss for words; I hope this helped articulate how thankful I am. Thank you! — Cortell Shaw
What you will learn
– CORE FUNDAMENTALS: I’ll teach you how to use a text-editor and the fundamentals of HTML and CSS so that you can put up any site you want.
– RAPID DEVELOPMENT: By learning to use powerful frameworks and tools such as Bootstrap, Font-Awesome, Google Forms and more, you’ll be able to put up sexy, startup quality sites fast
– HTML5 & CSS3 to make your site look fresh and new. You’ll learn the rules and practices of the newest languages. No outdated teachings or 1990s looking sites here!
– RESPONSIVE DESIGN: Designing for web is no longer for just your computer or laptop. We’ll teach you responsive design so your site looks great on all devices.
– NO STAKES PRACTICING: How to use browser tools to play around and see live changes on sites so that you can learn faster and explore the HTML and CSS of the best looking websites
– BEAUTIFUL VISUALS: You’ll learn how to include professional style graphics and icons in your site for free
– COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF CSS AND HTML YOU WILL USE WHEN BUILDING SITES: links, lists, positioning, images, fonts, background properties, and any thing else you’ll encounter when designing and developing a website
– MULTIPLE SITE LAYOUTS: When you’re done with this course you’ll be able to make any site you can dream up. Whether its a simple tower site, to a blog template, to a complex magazine layout you’ll have the power in your hands to whip it up.
– SEO AND SOCIAL SHARING OPTIMIZATION: You don’t want to work hard and create a beautiful site for it to just disappear into the internet abyss. You want people to be able to find your site and easily share its beauty. SEO and social sharing is just as an important part of HTML as anything else and you’ll have the foundational knowledge you need after this course.
And I won’t stop where most other courses stop. I’ll teach you:
– FREE HOSTING: how to save over $100 a year in hosting fees
– INSTANT DEPLOYMENT: how to host your site live online QUICKLY
– YOUR OWN CUSTOM DOMAIN NAME: how to buy a domain name and put your site up on it.
– GOODIES FOR ENTREPRENEURS: how to grow your site’s visitors and test your business ideas – quick and for free.
When you’re done with this course…
HTML and CSS will no longer be a foreign language to you. Instead you will already have built your first couple sites and have the skills to build many others. You’ll be a part of the 1% of people that actually know how to build things online and have a life-changing new skill set – the power to code and create.
With your new found knowledge of HTML and CSS you’ll be able to separate yourself from others in a job search, follow your passion, explore a new career path, the possibilities are endless.
Why take this course versus the other HTML and CSS courses?
Here’s the deal… there’s the difference between knowing how to build a site with HTML5 and CSS3 and knowing how to build one that really wows! Whether its for looks, increasing sales, growing email lists, making your blog look professional or even making a personal page to start getting yourself online, you need to know how to make a site that functions how you want it and that separates you from the average person building average sites online. This course will do that. It’s the difference between being able to create and being able to not only create but impress with some added finishing touches. Its that aha moment – that’s what we’re going for when someone comes to our site and we’re going to teach you how to develop that.
- Learn fast – its not made from old outdated teaching methods where you learn everything up front and then start building. No that’s boring, frustrating, overwhelming and just plain unecessary. In this course you’re going to start building your first site from the beginning. The result, you’ll stay engaged and enjoy the interactive nature of this new type of learning.
- You’re not learning to build outdated looking sites – you’re learning to build sites that are fresh and up with the modern times.
- You’re learning the newest technologies, not just HTML5 and CSS3 but other tools as well that will save you time, and help you make sites that amaze your users
- An added bonus of teaching you how to host your site for FREE. That alone saves you over $50 a year.
So why not sign up today? Why not start investing in your future today? Click the button to start learning now.
- people interested in webdesign and webdevelopment
- students with an interest to build things online
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 4 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 3.0 GB]