You should know how to use a computer at a basic level
Visual Basic .NET Fundamentals
Visual Studio Community Edition (FREE)
Microsoft Access 2016 – 2019
If you’ve never written a program before, or you’ve written some but want to learn programming from the basics to the practical level and don’t know where to start?
Congratulations! You’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are just beginning to learn programming or are already programming and you want to do a Workshop that is a business program system (Business Application), this course is definitely suitable for you.
Have you ever read more than 10 textbooks, whether it’s programming books, database tutorials or watched hours of free videos on countless websites? And after all of your efforts, you still find it impossible to write a complete program.
❌ ⌚️ If you answered yes and you don’t want to waste anymore of your valuable time, ⌚️ ❌ I recommend this course because this course is designed to solve many of these problems!
❓ Why should I apply for this course ❓
• Learn from the basic principles of programming language Visual Basic .NET using the Console Application step by step.
• Take the basic principles further by developing the Windows Forms Application in the form of Graphical User Interface (GUI).
• Learn how to create a relational database (Relational database management system or RDBMS) using Microsoft Access 2016.
• There is a Workshop where you will learn how to create a program to sell products and cut Stock or Point Of Sale (POS) System with product management system.
• Learn from real experience with special techniques that can be applied to the original project immediately.
• Learn correct solutions and techniques to prevent problems that occur when programs run through real coding.
• Get value for your money because there are more than 10 hours of professionally created videos.
• If you are a student who has to complete a project, I recommend this course because it is like a workshop that has a very intensive coding process.
• If you are a freelance programmer looking to upgrade your programming skills, this course is for you.
Press the buy button to apply for this course now and I will see you in class.
Thank you very much
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn to create databases in Microsoft Access
- People who want to learn Visual Basic .NET by writing code
- People who want to learn SQL statements by applying them to real programs
- People who want to build a full CRUD application
- People who want to build a Point Of Sale System (POS)
Download Learn VB.NET By Building the Point Of Sale System (POS) Free