Learning for Data Science and Learning Machine – Udemy Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has ranked number one job at Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $ 120,000 in the United States, according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for each lecture, this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We will teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python!
– Course Introduction
– Environment Set-Up
– Jupyter Overview
– Python Crash Course
– Python for Data Analysis – NumPy
– Python for Data Analysis – Panda
– Python for Data Analysis – Panda Exercises
– Python for Data Visualization – Matplotlib
– Python for Data Visualization – Seaborn
– Python for Data Visualization – Pandas Built-in Data Visualization
– Python for Data Visualization – Plotly and Cufflinks
– Python for Data Visualization – Geographical Plotting
– Data Capstone Project
– Introduction to Machine Learning
– Linear Regression
– Cross Validation and Bias- Variance Trade-Off
– Logistic Regression
– K Keeping Neighbors
– Decisional Trees and Random Forests
– Support Vector Machines
– K Means Clustering
– Principal Component Analysis
– Recommended Systems
– Natural Language Processing
– Big Data and Spark with Python
– Neural Nets and Deep Learning
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Jose Portilla
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 21 hours + 37 minutes
File size: 3670 MB
Download Link OneDrive Download Link Mshare
Leave a Reply