What you’ll learn
- Gain an understanding of the basic principals of mathematics
- Learn how to calculated fractions.
- Understand how to calculate geometric shapes.
- Learn the origin of Roman Numerals
- Gain an understanding of Algebra.
- There are no prerequisties for taking this course
- All you need is a pen and paper to complete this course.
I have created a course which touches on the basic principles of Mathematics. The topics that I am highlighting as the most important to gain that understanding is: Algebra – Addition, subtraction, multiplication, Division, Expanding and fractions. I have also included topics such as Decimals, Geometry both 2D and 3D shapes, Greater than and less than, long division and Percentages. Other topics will be Mean, Mode, Median, Measurement, Number patterns, order of operation, Roman numerals and substitution. My objective is for you to gain the understanding of each topic so you can confidently do basic Math in everyday life situations. While you are gaining the necessary understanding, I hope you will enjoy this process. Math can be fun, particularly when you know how. Once you go through these topics you will gain that understanding and feel a lot more confident trying to attempt to do Math. There is always a perception that Math is too difficult and only a few people can do. I would love to dispel this perception. By attempting to do this course you will be able to stop and start where you feel necessary. I have included a lot of extra exercises along with the answer so you can practice more with each topic.
Who this course is for:
- This course will be beneficial to all those who stuggle understanding the principals of basic maths.