it is a healthy course-An In-Depth Training in Energetic and Emotional Healing with Seane Corn Free Download
- Ease stress and anxiety
- Relieve aches and pains, especially in the neck and shoulders
- Develop balance, focus and stability
- Safely improve strength and flexibility
- Improve alignment and posture to reduce the risk of injury
- Have an excellent understanding of the principles of Patanjali’s Ashtanga Eight Limb Yoga
- Pen and Paper to Take Notes
Did you know that 90 percent of every yoga pose can, and should be aligned BEFORE the student ever gets into the final asana? And 90 percent (or more) of yoga teachers don’t do this correctly–or at all.
Are you leading students through the journey? Or just focusing on aligning the poses themselves? This is a huge misstep that 90% of teachers make which can cost them safety, money, respect and the interest of many more students.
This can mean the difference between being a good-enough yoga teacher, and a great, sought-after one in your community–and beyond!
If you don’t know about the myofascial meridians, and are still cuing from the outer body only, which, unless you’ve taken our trainings, you probably are, you are missing a huge chunk of knowledge that you and your students need to progress optimally.
You won’t find the information contained in the Journey Training anywhere else, and yet it is the foundation of any powerful next-generation yoga teacher. This course is drawn from our studies with many different yoga lineages, as well as years of training with the myofascial (muscle-fascia) meridian anatomy from Leslie Kamonoff (bestselling Yoga Anatomy author and yoga movement and breathing educator) and Tom Myers, Anatomy Trains author and anatomist.
Take it from this teacher-turned-studio owner…because of these trainings!
An extensive Pranayama course to get a profound understanding of breathing and meditation. In this course you will learn how to use your breath like a wonderful tool to start controlling all systems in your body, take care of your mind and how to take the awareness to the Soul level and realize your true nature.
(I believe these techniques should be available for everybody, money or no money. If you have no money to do the course you can PM me and we will find a solution)
In this wonderful Pranayama, breathwork and meditation course you will learn how to use the power of the breath to:
- Clear you mind and sharpen your awareness
- Increase energy, health and mental balance
- Energize or calm your body and mind
- Become aware of the deeper layers of the self
Techniques learned in this Pranayama course:
- Yogic Breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Kaki mudra Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhana/ Anulom Vilom Pranayama
- Pranava Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udgeeth Pranayama
- Guided meditations, breathing and Pranayama sessions
- people who want to learn the art of yoga
DownloadLife of yoga Free Download Free