** LODASH 4 – LEARN and MASTER ALL 300+ FUNCTIONS! **
Why is this course for you?
This course is the most complete course on Lodash.JS with over 11 hours of video content! And probably the most complete course about Lodash available anywhere! Lodash is a huge library, and so is this course!
This course will start at the most basic functions all the way up to the more complex functions. At regular intervals, there will be a Knowledge Check quiz for you to check your knowledge of each of the functions that you have learnt to far. At the end of the course there is a timed Practice Test, so you can test yourself in near exam conditions to really put your knowledge to the test!
I’ve spent days creating this course for you, and hours researching examples. There are not many examples on Lodash.JS out there, so I’ve put in all the effort so that you don’t need to!
It’s a one time investment. The course will be updated with more examples and lectures over time!
How is this course different?
Other Lodash courses on Udemy claim to be “comprehensive” or “complete”, but ask yourself, how can they be complete when the course only covers a few functions and is just a couple of hours long? Only this course, Lodash 4 – The Master Guide, will do justice to the whole of the Lodash library by providing examples of ALL 300+ functions. This huge course is over 11 hours long! This course also covers Lodash 4, the up-to-date, latest version of Lodash. Other courses use an old, out of date version of Lodash.
Note that by “comprehensive” I will provide at least one example on every function. Some functions have more than one example. However, it’s impossible to provide an example on every single use case of a function as I’m sure you’ll appreciate, as the Lodash is a vast library. The student is expected to research further on some functions.
NB This course contains all the material in my Lodash 4 – The Beginner’s Guide course PLUS 6 hours extra content
This course has been built in a modular way, so you can either learn the functions one by one, or just the ones that you wish to learn more about. You can still become an expert in Lodash, even by following a few modules.
By the end of the course, you will become very sufficient with using Lodash. Don’t forget, if you are not entirely happy with the course, you have the 30 day Money-Back-Guarantee.
Use this course in several ways:
- Reference Guide – if you need help on a particular function and need an example and explanation how to use it. Just jump straight to the relevant video.
- Revision Guide – if you want to test your knowledge of Lodash, have an school assignment, and need to check your understanding – use the Knowledge Check quizzes and Practice Tests
- Knowledge Builder – learn module by module, following each example and then trying it out for yourself, building up your confidence and knowledge
- Manipulating Strings in Lodash
- Manipulating Arrays in Lodash
- Manipulating Collections in Lodash
- Math & Number Functions in Lodash
- Language Functions in Lodash
- Utils & Date Functions in Lodash
- Manipulating Functions in Lodash
- Sequencing and Chaining in Lodash
Just a small selection of some of the things you will learn in this jam-packed course
- Array and object transformations
- Grouping and sorting
- Composing functions
- Working with string and arrays
- Cloning and assigning properties
- Working with objects
- MapKeys, MapValues, Assign, Extend
- Checking the types
- Debounce, Throttle, Memorize, Unary
- Currying, Partial, Wrap, Bind,Flow
- Extending lodash with own functions Mixin
- Implict and Explicit Chaining
- Functional programming (intro) with unwrapping
- And much more…
What’s Included in this Course Package?
- Up-to-date HD-Quality videos with the latest version of Lodash 4
- An example and explanation of all 300+ Lodash functions!
- Free support in the Q&A
- Knowledge Checks at regular intervals for you to check your knowledge
- Practice Tests at the end of the course to verify your understanding of Lodash
This course is for you if…
- You already know about Lodash but struggling to understand some of the more complex functions
- You want to test your existing knowledge of Lodash
- You want to gain another skill for your Resume or CV
If you’re serious about becoming an expert at Lodash, then start your journey and master Lodash with this course!
Who this course is for:
- Developers with some familiarity of Lodash but want to learn more about it
What you’ll learn
- Gain an understanding of all the functions of Lodash and when to use them
- Get an example of EVERY (over 300!) Lodash function, to use as a reference when you need to use it
- Learn how to use the functions, and how they can help your project
- Test your knowledge as you go – Lots of quizzes to test your knowledge and understanding of what you have learnt
- Gain another skill to put on your Resume / Curriculum Vitae!
- Learn how to manipulate strings, arrays, collections, objects and even functions!
- Implicit and Explicit Chaining and Sequencing
- Wrapping / Unwrapping with intro to Functional Programming with Lodash
- Extend and Assign
- And SO MUCH MORE!