What you’ll learn
Create training data for supervised classification
Remove clouds from satellite data
Run supervised classification algorithm
Calculate accuracy assessment
Download land cover classification
This course has no requirements.
Welcome to the Machine Learning with Earth Engine Python and Colab course.
This Earth Engine course is without a doubt the most comprehensive course for anyone who wants to apply machine learning in python using satellite data. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
- The course is taught by an experienced spatial data scientist and former NASA fellow.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools available on the cloud.
- We’ve taught over 16,000 students how to code and apply spatial data science and cloud computing.
- You will have access to example data and sample scripts.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Earth Engine Python API
- Sign Up with Earth Engine
- Create training data for supervised classification
- Import Landsat data
- Remove clouds from satellite data
- Run supervised classification (machine learning) algorithm
- Calculate accuracy assessment
- Download land cover classification data
The course includes HD video tutorials. We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to apply remote sensing and cloud computing for forest monitoring application.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn cloud computing, machine learning and python using remote sensing data.
Lead Instructor & Geospatial Data Scientist
Learn Geospatial Data Science Skills!
Spatial eLearning provides online courses teaching remote sensing, GIS, machine learning, cloud computing and spatial data science skills. Our mission is to make highly valuable geospatial data science skills accessible and affordable to anyone and anywhere around the world. We teach 17,000 plus students in over 170 countries around the world. Spatial eLearning’s valuable learning resources include webinars, books, free tutorials, and online courses.
Download Machine Learning with Earth Engine Python and Colab Free Tutorials Direct Links