Build a turn-based puzzle game with C# and Unity
Are you ready to level up your game dev skills? There’s no better way than immersing yourself in a capstone project!
In this course, we will:
- start with a blank Unity project and flesh out a fully working game level
- learn fundamental techniques for creating your own turn-based game with 3d assets
- create C# scripts line-by-line and learn how to architect game components cleanly and logically
Level up your Unity skills!
- Design game board components in C#
- Use the iTween plugin to script animation
- Setup a player character to respond to keyboard input
- Script enemy behavior to challenge your players
- Design user interface components
- Use UnityEvents to manage complex gameplay behavior
- Explore Unity’s Lighting system to render a game level
When you complete the class, you should have a full set of source code and a prototype for your own turn-based indie game!
Learn from 60+ videos broken into small 10-15 minute lessons. Power through 11 hours of lectures and save weeks of coding to jumpstart your own Unity project!
Join the ever growing ranks of our class and see what you can build today!
- Unity developers who want to build a turn-based puzzle game
- Intermediate C# developers
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 78 Downloadable Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 3.57 GB]
Download Link OneDrive Download Link Mshare
Leave a Reply