What you’ll learn
- Create a quick and dirty but powerful promotional video or trailer in 1 hour or less
- Gain access to a full array of royalty free and public domain still image and video resources that can be used for your own unique projects
- Navigate iMovie and how to avoid common roadblocks when using their built-in trailer templates
- Craft a winning promo video that communicates energy, enthusiasm, and inspires the viewer to take action
- Students should ideally have a copy of iMovie (for the MAC), though no special knowledge or skills are required to take this course
Are you ready to create a quick and easy yet effective promotional video for your course, book, or project in just under an hour?
This course is for those interested in making quick & painless promo videos even if you have little time, money, or video skills.
This step-by-step, clear, and easy to follow course will show you how to use a little old humble iMovie trailer template to create a quick and dirty, yet emotional and persuasive promo video to spark interest and excitement in whatever it is you are selling.
We’ll talk about how to best plan and write your video so it works hard for you while you are off doing other things, so it can effectively promote you, your work, and your brand.
I created this course while I myself was creating a promotional video for my new “Give Your Website WordPress Website a Makeover: Divi Theme Spotlight” course. You’ll see the exact process I used to plan, create, and launch my promo video as an actual case study.
This course is for complete beginners who have no special video or technical skills as well as for people who DO have video skills but find themselves pressed for time and would like a simple way to get a decent promo movie up online in a pinch.
(*iMovie versions 2011-2016 are covered with additional text tutorials for the iMovie app.)
What Students Are Saying:
“Absolutely brilliant! This is a high quality tutor and a high quality course. Quick and dirty is exactly what it is, took me very little time to go through the whole course, get a really clear understanding of how to make my promos, and today I’ve made 3 so far. This course is absolutely worth the price!!” -Val Thomas
I’m a tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and the Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome and a practicing award-winning multimedia artist.
I have over 16 years of experience teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately to your art, work, and everyday life.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this easy to follow course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started creating your beautiful promo video that will pack an emotional punch today.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for online instructors, authors, and others who need a persuasive promotional video that requires little time, technical skill, and budget to create
- Perfectionists and video connoisseurs who would be insulted using a mere plug and play template should probably NOT take this course. This class is about making something decent when you are insanely busy and don’t have the time or money to fuss over a video production that could take hours, days, weeks, or longer to craft.