What you’ll learn
- How to use Google Cloud Vertex AI (Auto ML platform)
- How to train and deploy machine learning and deep learning models
- How to predict in regression and classification problems like churn prediction and sales prediction
- How to classify text, images and videos
- How to apply machine learning and deep learning concepts in real life situation
- Machine learning and NLP concepts
- None. Knowledge of machine learning will be advantageous
Please note: Google cloud’s AutoML platform – Vertex AI – is free to use but credit card details are needed to get started.
Auto ML is the latest trend in the world of machine learning and deep learning. Auto ML enables developing and deploying machine learning and deep learning models without writing a single line of code.
The IT industry has been fueling the automation of business processes and activities in many industries for many decades now. This automation done by IT industry for other industries has spilled over to the IT industry itself and it is now possible to develop applications with fewer lines of code compared to a decade or two earlier. This low code development environment has given way to ‘no code’ development environment.
This automation of the IT industry has now entered the world of machine learning too.
Using Google cloud’s Vertex AI platform, we can now develop and deploy models without writing a single line of code. This AutoML platform is simple and easy to use.
This program covers the concepts related to AI ML and how to apply these concepts to develop models in Vertex platform without writing any code.
This program covers practical and easily relatable examples and case studies. This program is taught by an IT veteran who has seen the transformation of the IT industry and the evolution of the AI ML business.
Who this course is for:
- Machine learning enthusiasts who are curious about Auto ML
- Executives and Senior Managers wanting to learn and deploy machine learning
- Software engineers and professionals wanting to switch their careers to machine learning