What you’ll learn
- You will be able to understand the Windows Desktop Environment
- You will be able to create and work with Programs and Documents
- You will be able to work with Windows Taskbar and Personalize your Desktop
- You will be able to create, work with and manage Files and Folders
- You will be able to work with Windows Settings and Control Panel
- You will become familiar with working with Windows Options and Tools + Computer Security
- No prior knowledge of Windows operating system is required
- Ensure you have a laptop or desktop computer
- Ensure Windows 10 operating system or higher is installed
The Microsoft Windows Operating System Basic course introduces you to a practical application or use of the Microsoft Windows 10 (Win10) operating system.
The Windows 10 is an operating system type of software that runs at the backend of every Microsoft-based computers which presents users with a user-interface to run other applications such as Ms-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
In this course, we will utilize a practical or hands-on approach to show how you can get familiar with the features and functionalities of the Windows 10 operating systems and how to navigate your way around it to help you manage your files and other hardware and your computer in general.
Pre-Requirements and Target Audience
The course is designed for both beginners who do not have any prior background in Ms Windows 10, and for intermediate level people who also wish to extend their practical/hand-on skills and knowledge.
To achieve or fully take advantage of this course, it is important you have a laptop or desktop computer with the Microsoft Windows 10 installed, and also with Office365 or any Ms-Office installed.
Course Modules / Structure
The Course is divided into 5 Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Windows 10, Programs and Documents
Module 2: The Windows Taskbar and Personalizing Your Desktop
Module 3: Managing Files and Folders
Module 4: Windows Settings and Control Panel
Module 5: Windows Options and Tools + Computer Security
Finding the Course (Modules) Contents
For each module, a number of videos are made available. These guide you step-by-step through the course.
NOTE: Your Review is Highly Valued
We value your feedback, please leave us a review after finishing the course, it will always be appreciated for future improvements.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels