Mobile and Web Development with React JS & Native & Angular Free Tutorial Download
Welcome to Mobile and Web Development with React JS & Native & Angular course.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, ‘props system’ and ‘state system’ are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
We’ll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.
In this course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course you will learn;
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
- How to use the flex-box system,
- How to create reusable components,
- To reach another app on the device from our app and
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
- To reach another app on the device from our app
- Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
- Hooks Functions (useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext …)
- Creating Reducer and
- Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company . OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest .
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts .
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created / produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support , answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
Download Mobile and Web Development with React JS & Native & Angular Free