Mobile App Development for Beginners (Swift 3, iPhone iOS10) – Introductory Mobile Apps Development Tutorial (SWIFT 3, IOS 10)
iPhone (iOS 10) app development. The complete development course. Use Swift 3 & Xcode 8 to design 10 iPhone apps.
Looking for an app development course that does not confuse you? This course is designed to teach you how to build 10+ iPhone apps (using Swift 3 and Xcode 8) with easy step-by-step instructions.
Become an app developer!
This course will give you the basic skills needed to call yourself an app developer. Whether you need to start creating apps for you job or you want to earn money as a freelance developer, this course will get you started designing and building your own apps.
In this course, you will develop 10 beautiful, professional quality apps.
You do not need any previous programming skills. You just need a desire to learn how to develop apps and a Mac computer.
The course is app-based, which means you will build a complete and professional app step-by-step during each section of the course. No other course teaches you this same way.
Introduction and Preparation
– Introduction to iOS
3.0 Development – The Basics – Introduction to Swift 3.0 – Part 1 – The Basics
– Introduction to Storyboard, Segue and UINavigationController
– Introduction to UITabBarController, Segmented Control, Switch and UserDefaults
– Introduction to using the Plist file , and using Custom Classes
– Introduction to TableViewController with default cell
– Introduction to the UITableView object with custom cell
– Introduction to UICollectionView
– Swift Part 2 – Object Oriented Programming
– Introduction to Saving Typed Objects with NSCoding
– Playing and Recording Audio
– Video Playback in IOS
– Introduction to Location and Map Based App
– Rich User Notifications
– Sharing on iOS: SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter
– Introduction to UIWebView MKWebView and SFSafariViewController
– Project Resources
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Dee Aliyu Odumosu
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 33 hours +
File size: 8740 MB