A Man on a Mission :
Vinod has dedicated his life to his cause. Whether it be teaching a friend or creating awareness within the community, he considers each small act one step closer towards his dream of creating a secure online environment. This kindled his spirit to teach the younger generation and propagate his knowledge to his peers. He started out by teaching students and professionals from colleges and corporates across India. He has trained over 60,000 people in person in these institutions. Then, the thought struck him that he could reach even more people online.As of May 2020, Vinod is the author of 13 widely subscribed online courses on cybersecurity. Online, Vinod’s tutorage has had a wider impact. In the ten years since he first established infySEC, he has tutored over 10 lakh personnel. One could easily find him on leading online certification platforms such as Udemy and Simplilearn. Hacking defines who Vinod is and he simply enjoys imparting his knowledge onto others. Through his work, explicitly and implicitly, he has transformed the lives of many and is elated to continue doing it.
Vinod has a number of accolades to his name but chief among them and those of which he fondly recalls are three instances of him being appreciated by global leaders for pursuing his passion in cybersecurity.
* Vinod has been congratulated personally by David Filo, co-founder of Yahoo! for his contribution to improving the cyberspace.
* For his exceptional bug detection skills and exemplary work towards aiding security, he was congratulated by Bill Gates, co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation.
* In recognition of his contributions to the government, Vinod was congratulated by Mr. N. Rangaswamy, the Ex-Chief Minister of Pondicherry.
Cybersecurity Influencer Trusted by the Silicon Valley
Vinod has discovered bugs, glitches, gimmicks, implementation flaws as well as threatening inadequacies in security in major websites and software of Silicon Valley corporates and technology firms. Subsequently, he has also aided them in rectifying these shortcomings and improving the overall security of their systems.
Vinod firmly believes that technology can make our lives easier, provided the technology assures uncompromising security – something that may seem far-fetched in today’s hack-prone tech industry, but it is more possible than sighting a unicorn. He has proved that it is possible through rigorous penetration testing. His ethical hacking and his bug bounty hunting escapades has helped many notable firms to take note of the inadequacies in their applications and software prior to them being exploited by malicious hackers.
“If you think technology can solve your security problems, you don’t know technology, and you also don’t know security.”
Certifications earned :
• ISACA – CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)
• ISACA – CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
• ISACA – CDPSE (Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer)
• SANS – GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (SANS – GCIA)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Certified Hacker and Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
• Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
• Oracle Certified Associates (OCA)
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
• Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP)
Download Network Protocol Analysis Using Wireshark Part-1 Free With Link Google Drive, OneDrive