Basics, Architecture , Database Deployments, Connectivity Scenarios in the Oracle Cloud (Gen2 IaaS) with Demo Labs Free Download
- What is Cloud Computing : IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Types of Cloud Deployments : Public / Private / Hybrid
- Top Cloud Vendors in the Industry
- Introduction to Oracle Cloud & it’s IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Offerings
- Demo: How to Sign-Up / Sign-In to Oracle Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI: Second Gen Cloud)
- Deep Dive into Architecture of OCI
- What are Availability Domains/ Compartments/VCN’s / OCPU’s / Shapes ?
- Comparing OCI Vs OCI-Classic
- Demos: How to Create Compartments & VCN’s
- Understanding Database Cloud Services: ODCS/Exadata Cloud Service/ [email protected]
- Demo: Deploy a Database in OCI-Classic
- Demo : Deploy a Database in OCI
- Understanding SSH Connectivity
- Creating Public & Private Keys in Unix / Windows (GitBash & Putty)
- Connect to Oracle Cloud Machines as admin user/ root
- Sql Developer. Connectivity , with blocked ports (1521)
- Connect from AWS EC2 Windows Server to Oracle Cloud Database
- Oracle DBA’s
- Oracle Developers
- Oracle DevOps
I will be looking to delve deeper into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and demystify the entire dilemma around this.
We will start with the very basics like : What is Cloud Computing , What are the Types of Cloud : Pubic / Private / Hybrid? What are the meanings of the important acronyms like IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS.
A good understanding will be given about Oracle Cloud , it’s Subscription Models , Demos will be done to show the Sign-up & Sign-in to Oracle Cloud.
Then the discussion will move onto the OCI (Second Generation Cloud ) .Will perform a Deep Dive into theArchitecture of OCI. We will take a look into important concepts like : What are Compartments / VCN’s / Availability Domains / Shapes& OCPu’s. A couple of demos for the creation of Compartments / VCN’s will be done.
The next milestone would be getting an understanding around Database Cloud Services like : ODCS / Exadata Service / Exadata [email protected] After this we shall perform demos : Provisioning Database in OCI & OCI-Classic
The last milestone would be related to Understanding ssh connectivity, There will be Demos showing how you create public / Private keys in Unix & Windows , Demo showing the ssh connectivity from Windows server & Unix Sever will be done. Will demonstrate how to connect as Admin User / Root on Oracle Cloud Machines. In the end we will challenge ourselves and will connect AWS EC-2 machine in Amazon cloud to Oracle Database in Oracle Cloud. The last demo will be on Sql Developer connectivity using the SSH Tunnels where the listener port 1521 has been blocked.
- Beginner to the World of Cloud Computing & Any Experienced DBA’s / Developers looking to get Understanding around Oracle Cloud
DownloadOracle Cloud Services Free Download Free