Oracle DBA 12c-18c or Higher Database Administration Free Tutorial Download
- Covers the Agenda Oracle Database Administration Certified Associate 1Z0-072.
- A very Strong Introduction and foundations for Oracle Database.
- Download & installing Oracle Database 12c/18c on Linux in details.
- Basic Linux commands that you need to manage Oracle Database.
- Database Startup,shutdown and connections .
- Helpful queries to explore Oracle DB architecture.
- Managing Database Instance.
- Creating PDBs in details.
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment.
- Administering User Security.
- Creating and managing tablespaces.
- Managing Storage Space.
- Managing UNDO Data.
- Moving Data.
- Backup and Recovery Concepts.
- Many real examples and very big amount number of exercises .
- You should know Oracle SQL very well.
- PL/SQL will be added value for this course, but it is not mandatory.
- Windows Operating system is preferred , but it is not mandatory.
- Minimum 50 GB free space in order to install oracle and doing backup exercises .
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Oracle virtual box , Oracle Database and Linux installation will be covered in details.
- Note that Oracle SQL exam 1Z0-071 should be taken first before applying 1Z0-072.
This Course is one of the best courses ever in Oracle Administration (12c, 18c, 19c ).
Be ready to become very good Oracle DBA after finishing this course .
The course is more than 27 Hours of HD videos.
Very helpful course for exam 1Z0-072 or 1Z0-082.
All the presentations , PDFS and scripts are available for download.
my courses are the best seller and the highest rated in udemy, i do not create content that you find it easily in free websites and YouTube.
The course start from zero knowledge in Oracle Administration , but remember that SQL is a must.
simply this course is the best.
- Students who wants to be expert in oracle database administration.
- Students who wants to be certified in oracle database administration from Oracle University.
- Students and programmers who know SQL, but they like to be in database administration career.
- Students and programmers who know SQL, but they did not find them selves in programming and developments.
- Fresh and junior DBAs who need to find better jobs by gaining oracle certification.