Pathfinding in Unity
This course is designed for intermediate users of Unity (see the Prerequisites for specific topics you should be familiar with before joining). Though Unity comes pre-packaged with an excellent pathfinding system, we explore beyond using a black box to calculate paths through your game levels.Pathfinding and search algorithms are a core component of game development. If you want to level up your skills, enroll today and dive into implementing your own version of A* search!Through a carefully crafted set of lectures we learn search algorithms, starting with Breadth-First Search, diving in Dijkstra’s algorithm and culminating with the industry-standard A* search for pathfinding.
Some other bonus features of those course:
- learn to use text files or texture maps to drive level data in Unity
- learn how to implement a priority queue (binary heap) in C#
- learn to structure a small project using the MVC(Model View Controller) design pattern
Who is the target audience?
- intermediate Unity developers with good working knowledge of C#
- anyone who wants to implement graph search algorithms in Unity
Download Link OneDrive Download Link Mshare
Leave a Reply